Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium software offers a sleek, fresh editing environment in Adobe Premiere Pro; 3D tracking and extruded text and shapes in Adobe After Effects; new Content-Aware tools in Adobe Photoshop Extended; and faster editing in Adobe Audition. New additions are Adobe Prelude™ for logging and ingest and Adobe SpeedGrade™ for color grading and finishing.
Work at top efficiency in Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Production Premium software thanks to the amazing performance of the Adobe Mercury Playback Engine and sleek, fresh user interface in Adobe Premiere® Pro CS6.
Activate product Online, Product work Lifetime, One Time Payment
Comes with License Key and Direct Download Link from Adobe.
• It only work with ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• It can be installed on 1 devices
• FULL Retail Version (Lifetime License Key, No Expiry)
• Activation is Online during installation
Native 64-bit operating system support and GPU acceleration
Harness full 64-bit power in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects®, Photoshop® Extended, Illustrator®, SpeedGrade™, and Encore®. GPU acceleration powers the Adobe Mercury Playback Engine in Adobe Premiere Pro, boosts new features in Photoshop, supports high-performance deep color in SpeedGrade, and adds fully ray-traced extruded text and shapes to After Effects.
Best-of-breed production tools
Use editing, motion graphics, compositing, ingest, logging, color, audio, and design tools to accelerate production workflows, inspire creativity, and deliver to any screen.
Mercury Playback Engine in Adobe Premiere Pro
Get amazing performance from the 64-bit Mercury Playback Engine on desktops and laptops, with optional GPU support. Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 adds support for MacBook Pro OpenCL-based GPUs and NVIDIA Maximus dual-GPU configurations.
Fluid editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
Meet demanding deadlines with a streamlined user interface, dynamic timeline trimming, and uninterrupted playback in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, the hub of your post-production workflow.
Eye-catching VFX and motion graphics
Produce dynamic logos and other sophisticated motion graphics and visual effects using industry-standard After Effects, the animation and compositing software that offers high creative control and unparalleled performance.
Photoshop imaging magic
Patch images with greater control using Content-Aware Patch. Experience fast performance when working with large files using the new Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine.
Broad format support
Work with virtually any format, with no transcoding. Support includes DSLR, RED, ARRIRAW, AVC-Intra, AVCHD, DPX, Sony XDCAM, XDCAM 50, XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD, Panasonic P2, DVCPRO HD, HDV, and DV footage.
SpeedGrade for crafting the perfect look
Manipulate light and color. Broad format support includes RAW, HDR, and stereoscopic. Apply precise HDR grades to source, or import sequences from Adobe Premiere Pro for more in-depth color grading.
Faster audio editing in Adobe Audition
Get high-performance and intuitive audio editing. Powerful new tools such as automatic speech alignment, real-time clip stretching, pitch and speed control, and control surface support help you deliver projects faster.
Logging and ingest in Prelude
Help ensure your media is tagged with the right information and is easy to find, allowing more efficient post-production workflows and improved lifecycle management of your footage. Adobe Prelude can be used on its own and as an extensible platform that can be customized for virtually any file-based workflow.
Timesaving integration and Dynamic Link
Save time on every project thanks to deep integration and roundtrip editing among components. Adobe Dynamic Link eliminates intermediate rendering as you refine assets between After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Encore.
Faster, more flexible Adobe Media Encoder
Quickly and easily output to virtually any screen. Create and organize your favorite presets in the new Preset Browser for faster export and batch encoding in the background.
Fast Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and web DVD authoring
Send Adobe Premiere Pro projects directly to new 64-bit Adobe Encore without rendering. Speed up your authoring workflow with rock-solid performance and stability. Open and save large and high-resolution projects faster.
Interoperability with third-party tools
Preserve your creative intention with high-fidelity exchange between components of Production Premium and third-party software and hardware. Use Adobe Mercury Transmit for better integration with I/O hardware.
Robust metadata for production management
Enjoy rich metadata support throughout Production Premium for efficient editing and project management. Ingest and log media with Adobe Prelude. Use metadata-rich scripts to track complex productions with Adobe Story.
Broadcast workflow compatibility
Create ActionScript® panels that enable tight integration between third-party tools and Adobe video and audio products through the Adobe SDK. This is an attractive, cost-effective broadcast solution that enhances productivity and enables a smooth workflow.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor with 64-bit support; Intel Core i7 processor required for Adobe® SpeedGrade™
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 10.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space required for disk cache, preview files, and other working files (10GB recommended)
- 1280×900 display with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM; 1680×1050 display required and second professionally calibrated viewing display recommended for SpeedGrade
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- 7200 RPM hard drive (multiple fast disk drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, recommended)
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft WDM//MME
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
- Dedicated GPU card required for SpeedGrade (for optimal performance in SpeedGrade and for GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Premiere® Pro and After Effects®: NVIDIA Quadro 4000, 5000, or 6000 or other Adobe-certified GPU card with at least 1GB of VRAM recommended); visit www.adobe.com/products/premiere/extend.html for supported cards
- Optional: Tangent CP200 family or Tangent Wave control surface for SpeedGrade
- Optional: For SDI output, NVIDIA Quadro SDI Output card required for SpeedGrade
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.* Phone activation is not available.
This key cannot be added to your Adobe Creative account. Key will activate your copy during installation but key can not be redeemed by Adobe website.